Shahar Madjar, MD, MBA is the Medical Director of both Bell Medical Urology and Bell Bladder Control Center. He is also the Chief of Staff for Bell Medical. His past medical education and previous appointments include:
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Urology, Department of Urology, School of Medicine, State University of New York (SUNY) at Stony Brook, NY.
- Stony Brook University is ranked among the top 2% among all the world’s universities. Stony Brook School of Medicine is ranked among the top 50 medical schools in the USA (US News and World Report).
- Medical Director and Attending Urologist, Northern Michigan Urology and Northern Michigan Bladder Control Center, Bell Hospital, Ishpeming, MI.
- Fellow in Reconstructive Urology, Center for Reconstructive Urology, Baptist Medical Center, Jackson Mississippi.
- Clinical Associate, Section of Female Urology and Voiding Dysfunction, Urological Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio.
- The Urology Department at the Cleveland Clinic is consistently rated among the 3 best urology departments in the USA (US News and World Report).
- Fellow in Female and Reconstructive Urology, Urology Department, University of Miami, Miami, FL.
- Fellow, Urogynecology Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, St. George’s Hospital, London.
- Research Fellow, Prostate Cancer Research Center, Urology Department, State University of New York (SUNY) at Stony Brook, NY.
- Residency and Board Certification, Department of Urology, Bnai-Zion Medical Center, Haifa, Israel.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA), Marquette University, College of Business Administration, Milwaukee, WI.
- Member of the American Urological Association (AUA) and the Society of Urodynamics and Female Urology.
- Author of 2 books and more than 50 publications in the medical literature.
- Licensed to practice medicine in 5 states in the USA.
Dr. Madjar lives in Marquette, Michigan. He enjoys walking along Lake Superior (especially in the summer time), playing the piano with his son, and drawing.